We guide you through the steps of getting health and life insurance, and remain available to help you AFTER you've made your purchase decision. Learn about us and our principal agent, below.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Paul holds resident and non-resident life, health and annuity licenses in 32 states. has a current registration completion certificate to sell individual plans on the Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM), and is certified to sell plans to Medicare beneficiaries. He also has a Pre-need sales agent license in Florida. He meets all applicable license, appointment and registration or certification requirements to sell any health or life insurance product he offers.
Paul has over forty years of benefits experience and has been Director of Employee Benefits for large companies, as well as a benefits consultant with major consulting firms. He understands the health and life insurance needs of individuals and families of all ages. He also has considerable experience in selling health and life insurance to employer groups.
He's a recipient of the prestigious Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award and been listed in Who's Who in America, Who's Who Registry of Business Leaders and Who's Who in Finance and Industry. Early in his career he was identified as one of the Emerging Leaders in America. He's a member of Phi Beta Kappa and other national honorary societies and organizations such as Omicron Delta Kappa. He's also an Ambassador with the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce. He's a graduate of certificate programs from a number of prestigious institutions (e.g Harvard University), been invited to speak at corporate (for example General Electric and IBM) and university training programs (e.g Brigham Young and the University of Texas), been featured in articles in national books and magazines, and is also a published author.
He's served as the Board Chairman of a non-profit and is active in diabetes and Alzheimer's causes.
Why Choose Us?
Some people think it doesn't really matter where they buy their insurance. But this could be costing them money, service, and protection. Buying insurance isn't like buying a commodity. Insurance is an important safety net for an individual and family and can prevent major financial problems like financial insecurity or loss of major assets. Don't treat the purchase lightly!
- Are licensed professionals;
- Provide excellent service and competitive prices;
- Represent only carriers that are both financially stable and provide efficient claims service;
- Assist you when you have a claim;
- Are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs;
- Offer you a choice of insurance plans and programs;
- Take the time to educate you about the product or service you're purchasing;
- Don't charge you for our sevices; we're paid by the insurance company
- Determine the best combination of price, coverage, and service. We find the plan offering the best value for your premium dollar;
- Offer one-stop shopping for a full range of health and life insurance products;
- Periodically review your policy with you to make sure your coverage is keeping up with your changing insurance needs;
- Provide the same service AFTER the sale as we do during the sales process;
- Have a strong commitment to customer service; AND
- Treat you like a person and not as a number.