Insurance from Trusted Carriers
Life Insurance Protects You and the People and Things You Love
- Security: In the event of your death life insurance coverage protects any people or organizations relying on your income.
- Flexibility: Different types of life insurance plans, whether term, return of premium term, universal life, indexed universal life, or whole life, offer the right fit to meet your needs and budget.
- Living Benefits: Plans can include affordable (or even no cost) living benefits features to help provide you income in the event of critical, chronic, or terminal illness or even disability, especially when buying separate stand-alone policies to cover these kinds of events is not financially feasible.
- Gifting: You can purchase a low-cost life insurance policy for a child or grandchild and give it as a gift on a special occasion like a birthday or holiday.
- Value: With a range of premiums and plans, life insurance can be an extremely affordable part of your estate planning.
- Plans for People of Almost Any Age: Depending on the type of policy needed, plans can be purchased for newborns up to and including seniors.
Things To Keep In Mind About Life Insurance
Here are five things you may not know about life insurance. Click here to see this short video, and in 30 seconds you'll be that much smarter!
How Much LIfe Insurance Do I Need?
This calculator provided by AIG is a tool that you can use to determine how much life insurance you may need. Once you use the calculator and decide how much list insurance you need (considering the results produced by the calculator as input as you make your decision) you can call us at 877-734-3884 or Request A Quote by clicking the box below and entering your information.
|REQUEST A QUOTE|
|LIFE INSURANCE COVERAGE OPTIONS||LIVING BENEFITS||FINAL EXPENSE INSURANCE|
|LIFE INSURANCE FOR DIABETICS||LIFE INSURANCE FOR HARD-TO-INSURE INDIVIDUALS|